With the mobile market becoming a central part of everyone’s lives, it should make things simple, right? Not so fast: All this mobile tech can be equally as confusing with different platforms, networks, devices and more. That’s the idea behind our newest GigaOM podcast. You can call in or tweet a question and I’ll answer it on the show.
To be a part of the show, just call in and leave a voicemail at 262-KCTOFEL. If you do, we’ll play back the question on the show and answer it. Or you can tweet me at @kevinctofel on Twitter. Each week, I’ll answer as many questions as I can while keeping the podcast to a manageable amount of time: 20 to 30 minutes at most.
[protected-iframe id=”634dde212ce7eec27363d820b91687d0-14960843-16354900″ info=”http://html5-player.libsyn.com/embed/episode/id/2192749/height/88/width/300/theme/legacy/direction/no/autoplay/no/autonext/no/thumbnail/yes/preload/no/no_addthis/no/” width=”300″ height=”88″ style=”border: none;” scrolling=”no”]
Host: Kevin C. Tofel
- Who has the faster LTE network: Verizon or AT&T?
- How can I use Google Voice on Windows Phone?
- What should we expect this year in mobile payments?
- Can I connect a Chromebook to an iMac?
- Does the Chevy Volt have integrated 3G?
- Should I use AirPlay or Bluetooth with my huge iTunes library?
- Is it too late for Intel in the mobile space?
PREVIOUS GIGAOM PODCAST EPISODES:
Facebook’s Graph-ic Search, Open Compute is Kinda Cool, Netflix vs. TWC