MoTR 286 is 61 minutes long and is a 36.4 MB file in MP3 format.
CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- CES preview: What we expect
- 2012 wrap-up thoughts: Surprises, winners, losers
- NFC tagging: What is it good for?
- T-Mobile Note II updated with multi-window too
- iOS vs. Android: Is one better for phones and one better for tablets?
- BlackBerry 10 is looking good — Is there still time, or is this a two-horse race?
- Chevy Volt update: Five weeks before a fill-up. Topped 1,450 miles on this first tank (which wasn’t a full one)
- Kevin’s addicted to TuneIn radio on iOS/Android: Radio stations online, recording ability (for Pro, Android/iOS/BB only) and best of all: 7×24 Beatles A Rama!