Take a look around the next time you’re walking down the street, standing in front of the elevator, or waiting for a meeting to start. In all directions, you’ll see people busy with their mobile devices. Smart devices are probably the fastest-spreading technology of the past three decades. Mobile users still give a lot of attention to email and newsfeeds, but the fast-growing number of mobile apps is in the business environment.
For business applications, native mobile apps are proving to be a lot more popular than HTML5 web-based apps. Native apps provide a better user experience and don’t depend on the internet to function properly. With the launch of enterprise release options, companies are further leveraging app technology to increase engagement and efficiency.
Some key takeaways:
- How mobile apps benefit the various stakeholders involved in event planning
- What to look for in an effective business mobile app
- Uses for mobile apps in other enterprise sectors
- A look into the future of mobile app technology
Our speaker lineup includes:
- Michael Wolf, GigaOM Pro contributing analyst, chief analyst with NextMarket Insights
- Larry Cornett, GigaOM Pro analyst, Product Strategy and Design consultant with Brilliant Forge
- Maribel Lopez, GigaOM Pro analyst and principal analyst with Lopez Research
- Chuck Ghoorah, co-founder and executive VP of Cvent
GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Cvent present “The mobile revolution and the future of business apps,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Dec. 5, 2012, at 10 a.m. PT. Register today.