With the flood of unstructured data available for analysis, eliminating the debris and discovering the relevant data requires power and flexibility. Hadoop has a reputation for being good at batch analytics, but it lacks real-time data processing at the massive scale required for the enterprise. That’s where HBase comes in. Integrating the two provides quick, easy, and reliable access to the data necessary for mission-critical decisions.
In this upcoming webinar, our panel of experts will discuss these topics:
- How does enterprise-grade HBase simplify IT development and administration?
- How do you introduce real-time HBase into Hadoop?
- What are the best practices for integrating HBase and Hadoop?
- What are some future trends for big data and Hadoop in the cloud?
Our speaker lineup includes:
- Jo Maitland, research director, Cloud, GigaOM Pro
- Paul Miller, founder, The Cloud of Data
- Derrick Harris, cloud editor and senior writer, GigaOM
- Jack Norris, VP Marketing, MapR
Register here to join GigaOM Pro and MapR for “Making HBase enterprise grade” on Nov. 21 at 10 a.m. PT.