In response to six consecutive years of decline in its traditional advertising pool, the print industry has been developing innovative digital products and revenue streams. In an era when a digital presence is essential for survival, publishers must address some key concerns, including monetization of digital channels, targeting relevant content and advertising, and creating brand intimacy with a fragmented, multiplatform audience.
This webinar will explore strategies for publishing content in a multiscreen-multiplatform world. How are publishers dealing with a variety of different publishing and distribution workflows for different types of content? And how are many evolving into integrated distribution?
Topics to be discussed:
- How can publishers optimize and monetize their content?
- How can content publishers evolve strategies to ensure they’re discovered?
- What are the possibilities for partnering and what value can it offer?
- How are enterprises managing a multicloud environment?
Our panel of experts includes:
- Michael Wolf, VP of Research, GigaOM Pro
- Paul Sweeting, GigaOM Pro analyst and principal, Concurrent Media Strategies
- Lydia Loizides, Strategy and Business Planning consultant, Paphion Inc.
- Theresa P. Bui, director of Product and Content Marketing, Limelight
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Limelight Networks for “Online publishing: optimizing content for a global audience,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 31, 2012, at 10 a.m. PT.