This week’s theme is: jetlag. Between the Frankfurt Book Fair and Structure:Europe in Amsterdam, this week is getting off to a bit of a sleepy start. But don’t worry: Our jobs board doesn’t need sleep, and we have a great batch of listings from companies across the nation. Here are some of the latest:
- National Geographic Society: Director, Business Development (Washington, D.C.)
- Viacom Media Networks: Director, Mobile and Emerging Platforms (New York)
- Warner Bros. Entertainment: Brand Manager, Digital Games (Burbank, Calif.)
- NBC Universal: VP, Corporate Strategy — NBC Universal (New York)
- GM: Software Development Manager (Austin, Texas)
We also have more listings from other companies like Bloomberg LP, Miramax, NASCAR and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.