In exactly two weeks, GigaOM will be hosting its second annual RoadMap conference in San Francisco, which will spend a day focused on design in the age of connectivity. What does that mean? In an era of big data and always-on wireless connections, design, user experience and user interfaces will emerge as the key ways to simplify and give meaning to the connected lifestyle.
You’ll hear about these themes from some of the web, mobile, and design industry’s leading thinkers and innovators. Speakers include:
- Perry Chen, CEO, Kickstarter
- David Karp, Founder and CEO, Tumblr
- Ben Silbermann, Co-Founder and CEO, Pinterest
- Kevin Systrom, Co-Founder and CEO, Instagram
- Evan Williams, CEO, The Obvious Corporation
- John Maeda, President, Rhode Island School of Design
- Yves Béhar, CEO, fuseproject, CCO Jawbone
- Stefan Olander, VP, Digital Sport, Nike
- Tony Fadell, Founder and CEO, Nest
- Dave Gilboa, Co-Founder and Co-CEO, Warby Parker Eyewear
- George Blankenship, VP, Worldwide Sales and Ownership Experience, Tesla Motors
- Alex Ljung, Founder and CEO, SoundCloud
- Katia Beauchamp, Co-Founder, Birchbox
- Paul Mascarenas, CTO and VP, Ford Motor Company Research and Innovation
- Oren Jacob, CEO, ToyTalk
- Jennifer Pahlka, Founder and Executive Director, Code for America
- Bobby Podesta, Head of Creative, ToyTalk
- Scott Wilson, Founder, MINIMAL
Are you as excited as we are to hear from these folks? Attendees will also receive a copy of our limited edition RoadMap book that we’ve created for the event, and which will include interviews and essays from connected design leaders. Get your tickets to RoadMap now before they sell out!
Image courtesy of josullivan.59.