When in-store associates can match competitor’s prices, show the latest catalog at a touch, or create a unique shopping experience for top shoppers, they will be keeping mobile-savvy customers happy. But collaboration benefits don’t stop there. With cloud applications, a retailer can keep inventory more visible and reliable, work with its advertising agency to build a campaign, and share up-to-the-minute information with all of its stakeholders — that includes everything from a new store design to images of the latest pair of Jimmy Choo shoes. Understanding these strategies and how to put them in place is critical for engaging customers and keeping them “in the aisles.”
In this analyst roundtable discussion, our panel of experts will discuss these topics and more:
- How does the cloud maximize communication and collaboration up and down the supply chain and laterally with partners?
- How can the cloud bring the store manager from the back of the store to the front in order to help drive a better customer experience?
- How can retailers combine mobile and cloud to anticipate and meet consumer needs?
Our panel of experts includes:
- David Card, VP of Research, GigaOM Pro
- Phil Hendrix, analyst, GigaOM Pro
- Larry Hawes, analyst, GigaOM Pro
- Julie O’Brien, industry marketing director, Box
Register here to join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Box for “Retail in the cloud: keeping shoppers in the store,” a free analyst roundtable on Wednesday, Oct. 24, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Photo courtesy Flickr user mac_ivan