With so many people writing about Apple, finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. Here’s our daily pick of stories about the company from around the Web that you shouldn’t miss:
- Not all 4G operators in the U.S. are created equal. Light Reading breaks down the differences between AT&T, Sprint and Verizon and the best use case for each if you’re looking to buy the new iPhone 5, which has 4G networking for the first time.
- That “wideband audio” feature that makes voices sound more natural on the new iPhone? Sprint will offer the iPhone 5, but it won’t have this feature, says 9to5Mac.
- Fortune compares the rollout schedules of past iPhones to test Apple’s claim that this will be the company’s fastest iPhone rollout yet.
- Apple number cruncher Horace Dediu at Asymco factors in the faster rollout to calculate how many iPhone 5 models Apple could sell the first weekend it’s available.
- Apple’s forced transition to the new 8-pin Lightning dock connector means that current Apple customers who want to buy a new iPhone or iPod will need an adapter. But only European customers have the option to purchase a micro USB-to-Lightning dock connector converter. (via CNET)