With so many people writing about Apple, finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. Here’s our daily pick of stories about the company from around the Web that you shouldn’t miss:
- Is this what the iPhone 5, set to be introduced a week from today, will look like? iMore, which has nailed a series of scoops on the device this year, says it is.
- If it feels to you like this next iPhone is the worst-kept secret Apple’s had in years, you’re not alone. Fortune looks at how times have changed in the world of Apple rumor blogs.
- A downside to all these leaks? A Chinese company has designed a phone that copies the iPhone 5 mockups — and has even gone as far as to attempt patenting the design in China before Apple’s phone launches in the country. (via Wired)
- Yet another downside to dozens of mockups and iPhone 5 parts floating around the web: it lets polls, like this one by Business Insider asking if the widely leaked design of the iPhone 5 is ugly before it’s actually introduced, be taken.
- We already know Apple is selling twice as many iPads as Macs to schools. But a new market research report says iPads are outselling Windows PCs in the education market as well. (via Apple Insider)