September issues are already hitting newsstands, Kindles, and iPads, and there’s already plenty of fodder: The Apple vs. Samsung case, settled late last week, is still kicking up dozens of headlines. While you’re catching up on the news, check out our latest batch of job listings, with top positions at media companies across the country:
- Scholastic Media: Asset Coordinator — Bookflix (New York)
- NBC Universal: SVP, Digital Operations (Universal City, Calif.)
- GM: Sr. IT Business Analyst Manager I (Detroit)
- Warner Brothers Entertainment Group: VP, Direct to Consumer Business Planning and Operations (Burbank, Calif.)
- Law360: Director, Digital Marketing (New York)
We also have more listings from companies like NASCAR, CBS Interactive, Viacom Media Networks and more. Click here to see what else is on our jobs board.