Ever wonder what the real story is behind a hugely successful app that rockets to stardom almost immediately? Hear the details behind the infrastructure that powers Instagram’s juggernaut of an app directly from its co-founder, Mike Kreiger, at Mobilize 2012.
Mobilize 2012 • Sept. 20, 2012 • San Francisco • Register now!
Kreiger joins an amazing lineup of speakers onstage at the hottest ticket in mobile. Here are just a few rock stars you will meet:
- Jack Buser, the senior director of PlayStation Digital Platforms at Sony Computer Entertainment America
- Chris Jaffe, the director of Product Innovation at Netflix
- Nick Earl the SVP of Global Mobile and Social Studios at Electronic Arts (EA)
- Yoon Lee, the VP of Global Product Innovation at Samsung Electronics
- Adam Medros, the VP of Global Product at TripAdvisor
- Dave Morin, the CEO of Path
- Jared Hecht, the co-founder of GroupMe
- Patrick Cook, the director of Innovation Services at PARC, a Xerox company
- Shiva Rajaraman, the director of Product Management at YouTube
- Spencer Rascoff, the CEO of Zillow
*ANNOUNCING TWITTER CHATS*
Connect directly with our Mobilize speakers! Join a Twitter conversation with PARC’s Patrick Cook on Sept. 5 and Zillow’s Spencer Rascoff on Sept. 13. Find out more here.