What’s the next frontier for mobile apps? Join the debate at Mobilize 2012 and tell us what you think about why some apps are making oodles of cash while others crash and burn.
Is the 30 percent revenue-share stranglehold by Apple harmful for the industry, and will it last? How can developers overcome the app-discovery challenge, and how important are third-party platforms for helping to design mobile apps?
Register by August 18 to save $200.
Just a few of our featured sessions include:
- Clint McCellan, the senior director of Market Development at Qualcomm and the president and chairman of Continua Health Alliance, will discuss enabling cloud-based health care.
- Patrick Cook, the director of Innovation Services at PARC, a Xerox company, takes an in-depth look at ethnography and its hidden opportunities.
- David Dickinson, the president and CEO of Zeo, Jason Jacobs, the co-founder and CEO of FitnessKeeper, and Halle Tecco, the founder and CEO of Rock Health, look at mobile wellness and how eHealth companies are using data collection to deliver better business models.
- John Burke, the SVP and GM of Converged Experiences at Motorola Mobility, Chris Jaffe, the director of Product Innovation at Netflix, and Ann Shaub, the director of Product Management at Verizon, delve into the state of the multidevice, multiscreen connected home.
- Brad Duea, the SVP of Marketing at T-Mobile USA, shares his thoughts on whether voice is the killer app for mobile and what to expect for new services and platforms.