With so many people writing about Apple, finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. Here’s our daily pick of stories about the company from around the Web that you shouldn’t miss:
- Wired follows up on the epic hacking that victimized writer Mat Honan’s iCloud, Twitter and Gmail accounts over the weekend, and warns that our focus on creating secure passwords lulls us into a false sense of security.
- We still don’t know for sure if the next iPhone will have a larger screen. But 9to5Mac has figured out that the current iOS 6 software beta at least makes it possible to scale the homescreen up to a larger size without sacrificing image quality.
- TUAW weighs on how the Apple TV is moving beyond “hobby” stage for Apple and its living room ambitions.
- Asymco looks at the impact iOS GameCenter has had, now that it’s the third-largest gaming platform of all time.
- Last week it was Siri’s voice commands, this week it’s Facetime that’s generating a lawsuit against Apple from Taiwan. MIC Gadget has details on the man who says he owns the patent on an “internet call feature for phones.”