MoTR 274 is 59:20 minutes long and is a 28.8 MB file in MP3 format.
CLICK HERE to download the file and listen directly.
HOSTS: Matthew Miller (Seattle) and Kevin C. Tofel (Philadelphia)
- Apple’s been looking at a smaller iPad for 18 months now!
- More thoughts on the Nexus 7 and some cases
- Are tablets taking over for smartphones?
- RIM announces 4G LTE PlayBook. Why?
- More U.S. wireless carrier woes: Google Wallet expands, but carriers still block it
- Matt has a test Chromebook, will he buy one soon too? Related: looks like Chromebooks could get 100 GB of Drive storage.
- Is T-Mobile’s Galaxy Note too late with the Note II announcement coming later this month?