While traditional databases and associated analytic frameworks are powerful in understanding customer structured data, many organizations see the combination of social media and traditional database analytics as a very powerful way to glean customer insight, predict trends and bring products to market faster.
- The inherent challenges and potential around analyzing the massive amounts of social data created by customers
- Real-world lessons from case studies of specific social-media analytics
- How to leverage traditional business data and social-media data together to create increased understanding and actionable business strategies
- How to create a strategy for creating better frameworks for understanding your customers through traditional data and social-media data
Our panel of experts includes:
- Paul Miller, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Haydn Shaughnessy, CEO, Cogenuity
- Jim Kaskade, Analyst, GigaOM Pro
- Flavio Villanustre, VP, Infrastructure and Security, HPCC Systems Lexis Nexis
This free analyst roundtable webinar takes place on Wednesday, Aug. 8, 2012, at 10 a.m. PT. Register here to claim your spot.