At Mobilize 2012 GigaOM’s own Kevin Tofel pokes a few holes in the theory that mobile-data growth will decrease by 2015, and he paints a different picture of what he thinks will happen.
We will welcome Kevin to the stage, along with many esteemed colleagues in the mobile space:
- Robert Acker, VP and GM, Aha by Harman
- Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
- Scott Kveton, CEO, Urban Airship
- Christian Lindholm, Chief Innovation Officer, Fjord
- Rick McConnell, EVP, Products and Development, Akamai
- Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
- Michelle Munson, President, CEO and Co-Founder, Aspera
- Stephen Rayment, CTO, Ericsson Wi-Fi Products, Ericsson
- Vlad Sejnoha, CTO, Nuance
- Halle Tecco, Founder and CEO, Rock Health
Just a few featured sessions include:
- Ilja Laurs, the founder and CEO of GetJar, will join Tomer Kagan, the co-founder and CEO of Quixey, to discuss disrupting the app-distribution model.
- Marc Parrish, the VP of Retention and Loyalty Marketing for Barnes & Noble.com, and Gibu Thomas, the SVP of Mobile and Digital for Wal-Mart, examine the state of SoLoMo and the in-store experience.
- Raj Aggarwal, the CEO and co-founder of Localytics; Jeff Haynie, the CEO of Appcelerator; and Josh Williams, the president and Chief Science Officer of Kontagent, dissect “Apponomics — what makes apps a hit.”
- Nick Earl, the SVP of Global Mobile and Social Studios for Electronic Arts, takes on “Mobile gaming: apps vs. Facebook vs. the web.”