With so many people writing about Apple, finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. Here’s our daily pick of stories about the company from around the Web that you shouldn’t miss:
- More developers are removing their apps from the Mac App Store due to the sandboxing rules Apple instituted in June. Developer Marco Arment argues this will hurt Apple’s iCloud plans, and will make the App Store increasingly “irrelevant.”
- In preparation for its mobile patent infringement trial versus Samsung next week, Apple has submitted evidence showing that it was warned against copying Apple’s iPad design — by its partner Google, AllThingsD reports.
- Meanwhile, ZDNet says Samsung will present its own evidence that Apple borrowed heavily from Sony’s design for the original iPhone.
- Sam Radford says he likes iCloud just fine — but makes a case for why Apple should allow shared accounts.
- Fortune wonders why Facebook integration in OS X Mountain Lion disappeared between the beta version that developers were using and the final version released to the public yesterday.