Hadoop does a tremendous job of providing low-cost storage and processing for vast amounts of unstructured data. But it’s a lot more useful and powerful when it’s integrated with other technologies that enable search, discovery and analysis of structured as well as unstructured data. To achieve this today users are forced to plug together a hodgepodge of Hadoop tools and hope for the best.
This webinar examines how to build a framework for big data with technologies that are pre-integrated, so that customers can skip the experimental stage of Hadoop and cut straight to gaining business benefits from this technology.
Our panel of experts will discuss these topics and more:
- The current landscape of Hadoop projects and tools
- How are search tools being used atop Hadoop today?
- What does the emerging big data stack look like?
- What happens when big data plus search meets the cloud?
- Paul Miller, Founder, The Cloud of Data
- Ben Woo, Analyst, GigaOM Pro
- Mike Karp, Analyst, GigaOM Pro
- Paul Doscher, President and CEO, Lucid Imagination
Register here and join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Lucid Imagination for “Building a framework for big data analytics,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, July 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Visit GigaOM Pro for a list of archived analyst roundtables.