GigaOM’s Mobilize conference will explore the technical and business opportunities spurred by the proliferation of connected devices and apps and the way they shape how we work, play and live. At Mobilize you will learn how people and enterprises need to think as we enter a mobile-first world.
Register by July 21 and save $500 with our early-bird rate. We will explore:
- Future mobile networks. See how the mobile network is evolving to become more intelligent and meet the capacity demand.
- Apponomics. Understand acquisition patterns, in-app user behavior, monetization trends and where new revenue opportunities lie.
- Devices. What’s the future of the smartphone and tablet? How will we interact with our devices?
- Startups. We will introduce a whole new crop of startups in the mobile space.
Mobilize 2012 will feature key players in the mobile space, including:
- Robert Acker, VP and GM, Aha by Harman
- Stephen Bye, CTO, Sprint
- Nick Earl, SVP, Global and Social Studios, Electronic Arts
- Jason Jacobs, Co-Founder and CEO, Fitness Keeper
- Scott Kveton, CEO, Urban Airship
- Vineet Madan, SVP, New Ventures and Strategic Services, McGraw-Hill Education
- Rick McConnell, EVP, Products and Development, Akamai
- Neville Ray, CTO, T-Mobile
- Stephen Rayment, CTO, Ericsson Wi-Fi Products, Ericsson
- Vlad Sejnoha, CTO, Nuance
- Halle Tecco, Founder and CEO, Rock Health
Then register by July 21 and save $500 with our early-bird rate.