Most interesting to me is that the company now claims 250,000 active users. That’s up from the 150,000 active users it claimed thus far. The company is fighting the perception that GAE is not a top priority.
Here are more new Google-supplied metrics:
Google App Engine
- gets 7.5 billion daily hits
- fields 1 million active applications
- half of all Internet IP addresses touch GAE servers each week
- 50 million Cloud SQL queries per day
- trillion data store operations per month
Check back here for continuing live Google I/O coverage.