With so many people writing about Apple, finding the best stories and reports isn’t easy. Here’s our daily pick of stories about the company from around the Web that you shouldn’t miss:
- In an SEC filing late Thursday, Apple disclosed that CEO Tim Cook has excluded himself from the $2.65 per share dividend coming to holders of Apple restricted stock units later this year. Reuters reports that it means he’s missing out on at least $75 million.
- More details about what exactly Cook was doing in Washington, D.C. earlier this month are beginning to trickle out. Fortune hears from Congressional insiders about the meet and greet between the Apple CEO, House Speaker John Boehner, Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell.
- The Wall Street Journal talked to a bunch of analysts who think Apple will launch an iMac with a Retina display at WWDC next month.
- One uncertainty at Apple in the post-Jobs era is talent retention. So surely many breathed a sigh of relief when SVP of Industrial Design Jonathan Ive told the BBC Thursday that he wants to stay at the company.
- You have to scroll a long way down the page, but The Verge has an amusing video comparing Siri and S Voice in the new Samsung Galaxy S III.