- RIM and Motorola may have found a compromise on that nano-SIM battle with Apple. The Verge has the details.
- iPod, iPhone, iPad…iCar? Near the end of his life, Steve Jobs was dreaming of building an interactive, well-designed car, according to Apple boardmember and J.Crew CEO Mickey Drexler, Fast Company reports.
- The iOS App Store is a few months shy of its fourth birthday. MacStories talked to developers about what they hope to see in the App Store in the years to come. (Fair warning: It’s a really long post.)
- The next iPhone, which is widely reported to have a larger screen, will also reflect the work of Steve Jobs, who Bloomberg reports had a hand in the development of the device.
- Aaron Sorkin, who recently signed on for the screenplay version of Steve Jobs’ biography, says not to expect an exact movie version of the book. “It can’t be a straight ahead biography because it’s very difficult to shake the cradle-to-grave structure of a biography,” he said, according to Reuters.
Photo courtesy of Flickr user mroach