GigaOM’s fifth annual Structure conference examines how cloud computing is changing the way business is done around the world. Hear from the leaders who are innovating, shaping and defining the cloud computing industry.
The shift to the cloud is not only a change in the way IT is organized and delivered but also the impetus for a new way of building chips, servers, networking and the other building blocks of the computing industry. The cloud allows us to think and do things in ways never previously possible.
Find out how the cloud is affecting the way you work and do business around the world at Structure 2012. Just a few hot topics we will cover include:
- software-defined networking
- the green cloud
- emerging chip and hardware architectures
- the cloud on Capitol Hill
- programmer platform evaluation
- data infrastructure technologies
Featured speakers include:
- Lucas Carlson, Founder and CEO, Appfog
- Tate Cantrell, CTO, Verne Global
- Solomon Hykes, Co-founder and CEO, dotCloud
- Rebecca Jacoby, CIO and SVP, Cisco
- Luke Kanies, CEO, Puppet Labs
- Joshua McKenty, CEO, Piston Cloud Computing, and Co-founder, OpenStack
- Manoj Saxena, GM, IBM Watson Solutions
- Werner Vogels, CTO and VP, Amazon
- Joe Weinman, SVP, Telx
Register by May 19 and save $200! Last chance to save before our discount rate expires.