GigaOM’s fifth annual Structure conference examines how cloud computing is changing the way business is done around the world. Hear from the leaders who are innovating, shaping and defining the cloud computing industry.
Here’s just a few of the hot topics we will cover:
- Why CIOs are finally getting over cloud phobia
- A cloud without borders: international market perspectives
- The state of global infrastructure performance
- Where big data meets the cloud
- No more data centers? Amazon’s big infrastructure store
- Big data will drive the network to become the computer
- Intelligence as a service: how artificial intelligence will disrupt markets
- What’s next for Microsoft?
- The force in government IT
Register by May 19 and save $200! Last chance to save before our discount rates expire.
Are you a cloud-related startup?
LaunchPad submissions are open until May 16. Submit yours now and get in front of key VCs, angel investors, tech journalists and high-level conference attendees.