Featuring interviews, research findings, and fast-paced panels, our program is jam-packed with hot topics, such as:
- The new publishers. The huge transformations in publishing require leaders who excel at making things happen and the ability to regroup and change direction midstream. What are the most innovative leaders doing to map out the future of publishing?
- Jim Bankoff, Vox Media
- John Paton, Digital First Media
- Larry Kramer, Founder of MarketWatch
- The new publishing landscape. The battle for digital readers is transforming the publishing landscape. As newspapers and magazines increasingly morph into the digital space and the cloud becomes an ever-more-viable content outlet, who will win the battle for readers?
- Liz Schimel, Meredith National Media Group
- Nick Bogaty, Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Jonathan Shar, Barnes & Noble
- Paying the way. Once a question of “will they/won’t they,” consumer online content payments appear to have a rosier future. How do you effectively price content when there are few comparisons and free alternatives elsewhere?
- Tomas Bella, Piano Media
- Rob Grimshaw, FT.com
Register today and join us on May 23, where we will come together to explore what’s next — and get the big picture.