Leading executives from some of Europe’s most talked-about digital media enterprises will share their insights at our flagship annual paidContent 2012 conference on May 23, 2012.
Delegates at the TimesCenter, New York, will get to hear how Harry Potter, the Financial Times and European newspapers are re-imagining their industries, wrestling with challenges and attracting consumers from:
- Tomas Bella - CEO, Piano Media
- Rob Grimshaw - Managing Director, FT.com
- Charlie Redmayne - CEO, Pottermore
And that’s not all. At this event bringing together entrepreneurs, innovators and disruptors from across media, book and magazine publishing, entertainment and information, we’ll hear from others including:
- Jon Miller - Chief Digital Officer, Chairman and CEO, Digital Media Group, News Corp
- John Paton - CEO, Digital First Media
- Fred Wilson - Managing Partner, Union Square Ventures
- Vivian Schiller - Chief Digital Officer, NBC News
- Mark Johnson - CEO, Zite
- Jonathan Shar - GM, Digital Newsstand and Emerging Content, Barnes & Noble
But, like the very media we are all reinventing together, this is no one-to-many conference – as ever, all our delegates are encouraged to participate in the discussion.