Three technologies are revolutionizing enterprise collaboration. IT organizations that can’t accommodate social, mobile and cloud computing effectively will be overwhelmed. GigaOM Pro forecasts suggest the majority of business computing will be cloud-based in five years and half the devices on corporate networks will be mobile. Meanwhile, social media — largely driven by consumer experiences, especially for the generation of Millennials now entering the workforce — is permeating corporate collaboration and computing, demanding ease of use, anywhere access and social network–style communications.
IT must adapt and adopt these consumer-driven technologies or be shuffled aside as line-of-business management takes over collaboration tech budget decisions.
In this webinar, we will discuss the following topics:
- How social, mobile and cloud technologies will change enterprise collaboration
- Which collaboration tools must integrate with legacy CRM and ERP and how
- How IT can best accommodate employees who bring in their own devices
- How this new environment will revolutionize IT organizations
- How IT can design a process to future-proof itself
Our panel of experts includes:
- David Card, Research Director, GigaOM Pro
- Thomas Vander Wal, GigaOM Pro Analyst, Principal and Senior Consultant, InfoCloud Solutions
- Larry Hawes, GigaOM Pro Analyst, Principal, Dow Brook
- Robin Daniels, Head of Enterprise Product Marketing, Box
Register here to join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Box for “The three horsemen of the enterprise collaboration apocalypse: how IT can prepare itself for social, mobile and cloud collaboration,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, April 11, 2012, at 10 a.m. PDT.