– Hearst Newspapers: Lincoln Millstein has been promoted to EVP and deputy group head of Hearst Newspapers, from SVP of digital media. His promotion fills the spot created when Mark Aldam was upped to president of Hearst Newspapers in March 2011. Prior to joining the company in 2005, Millstein was EVP of New York Times (NYSE: NYT) Digital, where he helped found Boston.com.
– Hearst Magazines UK: Hearst has made another appointment: Richard Swan is now head of advertising operations for Hearst Magazines UK’s digital business. Swan has eight years of experience leading ad ops at various companies including Hachette Filipacchi UK, Abu Dhabi Media Company, Global Radio and Autotrader.
– WebCollage: Peter Green has been hired as VP of sales. Most recently, he was SVP of strategic partnerships at dLife. Prior to that, he ran the sales team at Undertone.
– AccentHealth: John Curbishley has been appointed EVP for business and product development at AccentHealth, the health education TV network. Previously, he was an SVP for NBCU’s iVillage.
– Magnetic: Soo Jin Oh joins the search re-targeting firm as VP of advertising operations. She previously led ad ops at IDG TechNetwork and prior to that, worked at Dogtime Media.