– NBCUniversal: Krishan Bhatia has been promoted to EVP, digital strategy & operations for the Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media (E&DN/IM) division. He will report to Nick Lehman, president of digital for E&DN/IM. Bhatia will have overall responsibility for business operations, strategy, business development and partnerships. He will continue to lead advertising strategy and operations for NBCU’s other digital media properties including E! Online, MyStyle, G4, Fandango, DailyCandy and iVillage.
– Digital First Media: Ray Chelstowski has signed on as SVP of national sales, overseeing all print and digital sales for the company that jointly manages MediaNews Group, and the Journal Register Company. Based in New York City, he will report to Kirk MacDonald, Executive Vice President of Sales for Digital First Media. Previously, Chelstowski was publisher of Newsweek/Daily Beast.
– thePlatform: The company makes some promotions: Alex Glass has been promoted to chief information officer, Marty Roberts is now SVP of Sales and Marketing worldwide and Michael Horwitz has upped to SVP (from VP) of Engineering. Glass had been VP of global operations and Roberts was VP of sales and marketing. Prior to joining thePlatform, Glass was with Digeo, Inc. where he worked as both a project and program manager. Roberts was previously an executive at GiftCertificates.com and Horwitz had held senior-level engineering positions at Comcast.
– Spanfeller Media Group: Jacqueline Stone joins as SVP of marketing, reporting to SMG Founder and CEO Jim Spanfeller. Most recently, Stone was SVP of marketing at WebMD (NSDQ: WBMD) and prior to that, VP of promotions, sponsorships and events at Digitas.
– Adara Media: Scott Garner was recently promoted to EVP of business strategy, now responsible for strategic partnerships and product strategy. Adara Media also made two new hires: Julie Kimball joins as director of sales, northeast and Canada, a position she most recently held at the Travel Ad Network. Heather Goeld has signed on as director of sales, midwest, having previously worked at Frommer’s Budget Travel.