Here is a round-up of some of the latest executive-level hirings and exits in the world of digital media business…
– Future Publishing: News International senior digital trader Nick King is becoming the magazine publisher’s new digital commercial director, heading up digital sales and ad ops teams across Future’s Bath and London hubs from February 6.
– Financial Times: FT.com managing director Rob Grimshaw has relocated from London to run the publisher’s digital operation from New York.
– Moo.com: The Silicon Roundabout-based business card printer is adding Dan Rubin as its new global creative director.
– O2 Media: The mobile telco is adding IPC Media audience insights head Andy Marrs as market insights manager, to better understand future trends by working with analysts and industry bodies.
– Emap: The business publisher’s Insight division – giving analysis and forecasting in retail, fashion, cars, built environment, media and politics – is adding Thomas Reuters’ Stephen Wilson as CEO.
– BBC: The corporation’s cross-platform productions head Martin Trickey is leaving to be production house TwoFour’s digital creative director, NMA reports.