– Main Street Connect Two appointments to the executive team: John Londono as COO/CTO and Karin Annus as chief content officer. A two-time tech entrepreneur, Londono previously was CTO of GreenLink Networks, and had founded location-based instant-messaging service radiusIM and earnings call transcription service CallStreet. Annus comes from Thomson Reuters (NYSE: TRI), where she was executive producer of Reuters Insider multimedia platform.
– National Geographic Digital Media: Rick Robinson is now SVP of interactive product and content. In this newly created position, Robinson will lead strategic development of multiplatform digital and interactive products, content and editorial offerings.
– Twelvefold Media: The targeting company promoted four former directors to VP positions: Julia Briggs Parsons to to lead product; Chris Verzello to lead west coast sales; Milena Talavera to head up engineering; and Brian Mcallister, to spearhead revenue optimization.
– uSamp: Justin Wheeler joins as VP and GM to lead global operations for SurveyBuilder. He previously held leadership roles at Overture, Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO) and Spotrunner, where he was instrumental in building a self-serve advertising platform.
– Kenshoo: William Martin-Gill has signed on as GM of Kenshoo Enterprise, the campaign management platform for paid search and online marketing. Previously at eBay (NSDQ: EBAY), Martin-Gill was director of global search engine marketing and managed the company’s global paid search efforts and Triton platform.
– Magnetic: Lou Pine has joined search retargeting firm Magnetic as VP, sales, a new position for the company. Most recently, Pine was director of east coast advertising sales for Trulia where he grew the company’s first east coast consumer advertising division.