– Bertelsmann: Sony (NYSE: SNE) Music’s global digital head Thomas Hesse is leaving to join Bertelsmann in February, tasked with its digital transformation, MusicWeek writes. Hesse previously led digital at SonyBMG.
– Capgemini: The consulting firm is adding Dee Burger as its telecom, media and entertainment lead and Jean-Marc Steffann as deputy lead and VP.
– Kinetic: The ad buyer is adding former Sky.com portal head and ex AOL (NYSE: AOL) MD Andy Jonesco as its EMEA CEO.
– RBI: The business publisher is making its editorial development manager Adam Tinworth, its former head of blogs, redundant, Tinworth writes.
– O2: Vodafone (NYSE: VOD) R&D’s strategist and evangelist Dan Appelquist is joining rival O2′s BlueVia development initiative as product management lead. Via BlueVia.