The new modern enterprise is now a 24/7 global workforce connected by the web. At Net:Work 2011, GigaOM editors, GigaOM Pro analysts, top business leaders and technology companies will explore the business challenges and opportunities presented by this new global culture of work.
Don’t miss out! Register today.
We will be talking about everything from social media and enterprise 2.0 to real-time tools and search. Join us to learn more about this huge new market disruption. Net:Work 2011 is just two weeks away, and here are five reasons you can’t afford to miss it.
- Speakers. You will hear from more than 40 speakers who are transforming the way we work — from heavyweights like Citrix Online and Google to up-and-comers like Box and Rypple.
- Sessions and workshops. With more than 20 sessions and 5 workshops, we will show you the big-picture trends and help you understand the sticky issues in between that will affect the way you do business.
- Research. GigaOM Pro analysts, including Thomas Vander Wal and Stowe Boyd, will present data on trends that are redefining the future of work. Want a sneak peek? Download this FREE report titled ”Future of Work Platforms.”
- Networking. We know that real business happens between sessions and after hours. You will have more than four hours of solid networking time to get deals done at Net:Work 2011.
- Press. Get ready to meet the media at Net:Work 2011. More than 50 top-tier press will be there, including our own GigaOM editors and GigaOM Pro analysts.
Register now to claim your spot.