While today’s multinational corporations have learned to scale their business globally, many are still trying to do the same with their IT and web presence. The challenge is that many businesses today utilize regional approaches and providers for their underlying IT architecture, and getting to global scale takes a coordinated approach spanning both regional and business unit lines, as well as often requiring multiple service and technology provider partners.
In this webinar, we discuss the milestones that indicate when a business is ready to develop a global cloud strategy and the challenges to developing that strategy. We will also examine some case studies of companies that created a worldwide cloud strategy and how these efforts worked in real-world implementation.
Join GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Equinix for “The global cloud: how distributed, multiregion businesses can scale globally using cloud infrastructure,” a free analyst roundtable webinar on Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2011, at 10 a.m. PDT.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- Does worldwide presence and planning matter in the age of cloud?
- Can you integrate regional and multiregional cloud platform providers?
- Understand best practices in evolving a regional to worldwide cloud strategy.
We’ve assembled a panel of experts, including:
- Paul Miller, Moderator, GigaOM Pro
- Derrick Harris, Infrastructure Curator, GigaOM
- Vince DiMemmo, Cloud and IT Services, Equinix
This free analyst roundtable webinar, hosted by GigaOM Pro and our sponsors Equinix, will take place on Wednesday, Oct. 26 at 10 a.m. PDT. Register today to claim your spot.