The past week was full of news, and I am pretty sure you are all caught up on it. However, it is time to sink your teeth into meatier writing, so here are a few stories you will enjoy.
- Enough about you. It is an honest post about our narcissistic online behavior and manipulation of our social identities.
- Bill Nguyen is the Boy In the Bubble. Bill has started many companies, the latest being controversial Color.
- It is not often I miss writing for a magazine. Reading Farhad Manjoo in FastCompany’s latest issue is one of those rare moments. The Great Tech War of 2012 is a fantastic read. These are themes I have been writing about for a long time but the magazine format gives them such a great canvas.
- How the iPhone got tail fins Part 1 & Part 2.
- Don’t be trapped by dogma. Peter Merholtz channels Steve Jobs in this post about questioning everything and being ready to cannibalize your existing businesses.
- Will location-based services kill the handshake and change how we greet each other in the future? Rachel Olding thinks so.
- I am no fan of Android, but 190 million people can’t be wrong. So to make them more productive, Sara Rosso has put together a list of 10 tips and 40 apps for Android. It is an easy-to-consume blog post, so enjoy it.