New sessions for GigaOM RoadMap have just been announced:
- Mi casa, su casa: collaborative consumption and property rental, featuring Brian Chesky of Airbnb and Katie Fehrenbacher of GigaOM
- Real-time medicine: connecting the body to the web’s data, featuring Frank Moss of MIT Media Lab and Jody Ranck of GigaOM
- Innovating the retail experience, featuring Venky Harinarayan of @Walmart Labs and Ryan Kim of GigaOM
- Money, messaging and more, featuring Jack Dorsey of Square and Om Malik of GigaOM
- The future for open source, featuring Matt Mullenweg of WordPress/Automattic and Mathew Ingram of GigaOM
- Broadband, the media and the people, featuring Jim Lanzone of CBS Interactive and Om Malik of GigaOM
- Design for social, thinking, connected products, featuring Mark Rolston of frog and Stacey Higginbotham of GigaOM
Top speakers are being added weekly. See the full lineup here.
Early-stage startups: Want huge visibility at GigaOM RoadMap 2011? The GigaOM RoadMap startup bundle gets you in front of the investors and executives you need to meet. The startup bundle is a $5,000 value for just $2,500. A limited number are available, so act now.
Register to claim your spot.