– FT Video: Financial Times’ head of video, Richard Edgar, has left to join ITV (LSE: ITV) News’ new business team, alongside new business editor Laura Kuennsberg.
– Huffington Post: The person who will coordinate UK blog submissions for Arianna is… former Mail Online, Mirror.co.uk, and BBC news writer and section editor Jody Thompson, HuffPo UK’s new blogs editor.
– Vevo: The music videos site is adding Jonathan Lewen as commercial director and Carat Global business director Christian Kimberley-Bowen as ad sales marketing director. It has staffed a three-person sales team. Via Marketing Week.
– Deezer: The French music subscription service is launching in the UK with Mark Foster as local MD.
– Everything Everywhere: Olaf Swantee has officially started as the CEO of the UK mobile operator, a JV between Orange and T-Mobile. One of the first changes is in the executive ranks, where Marc Allera joins from Three as the new chief sales officer, among several other arrivals and departures.