A round-up of some of the latest executive movements in the world of digital media…
– Pocket-lint: The tech site editor Stuart Miles is taking a different role, developing the business side, so has hired Chris Hall as editor in his place.
– Viacom: Nicholas Walters is named VP and GM for the CIS region, based on Viacom (NYSE: VIA) International Media Networks’ Moscow office.
– Smartclip: Mediacom account manager Richard Rowe is joining the video ads company as a publishing manager.
– Wellington Partners: Ex Livebookings CEO Niklas Eklund is joining the VC firm as its fifteenth “venture partner”.
– IPC: Publishing director Paul Cheal is being promoted to digital publishing director from autumn, leading “ongoing development of IPC brands across new devices and platforms, with particular emphasis on tablet growth”.