– Bravo & Style: NBCU (NSDQ: CMCSA) Entertainment & Digital Networks and Integrated Media has named Michael Haggerty SVP of research, overseeing production of business intelligence and recommendations relating to consumer behavior and media usage. He previously held the role of SVP, director marketing accountability and research at Universal McCann.
– The Weather Channel Companies: Patrick McCormack has been named VP pf mobile sales & strategy. McCormack will lead the company’s mobile and tablet sales efforts and strategy, and will oversee TWCC’s team of mobile sales managers. Based in New York, he’ll report to Beth Lawrence, EVP of ad sales and media solutions. McCormack joins from the NFL, where he was GM of mobile in the digital media group.
– Recyclebank: Kris Heinrichs joins Recyclebank from digital marketing firm 24/7 Real Media, where he also held the role of CFO. Prior to his tenure at 24/7 Media, Heinrichs worked for KPMG.
– Topps: Michael Bramlage has signed on as VP of digital for the sports card and entertainment products creator/marketer. He’ll oversee and develop digital strategy, reporting to CEO and President Ryan O’Hara. Bramlage previously worked at Nokia (NYSE: NOK), where he led the Ovi Store as director and head of product.
– [x+1]: Bill Seely has been named Vice President of Analytics for online targeting platform firm [x+1] in New York. A 20-plus year veteran of marketing analytics and digital media, he had been VP of digital measurement and analytics at Publicis Modem.
–Bunim/Murray Productions: Daniel Tibbets is joining the company to serve as SVP of digital media, reporting to President Gil Goldschein. He most recently served as SVP and studio chief at GoTV Networks.