– Twitter: It’s named SparkPR’s Rachel Bremer, who has done PR for plenty of tech startups, as its debut, London-based head of communications for Europe.
– IPC Media: IPC Inspire’s digital director Kevin Heery is becoming IPC Media’s digital technology director, reporting to Neil Robinson and replacing Kelly Waters who is emigrating to Australia.
– RadiumOne: The ad company is adding former Orange exec Graham Field as business development head and Media Fore’s Alice Aram as an ad ops executive.
– PPL CTO: The group which licenses recorded music for performers and record companies is adding Deloitte technology lead Mark Dougles in a new role of chief technology officer.
– iVillage: NBCU’s women’s website is adding Ryan Hartigan as marketing manager.