– HookLogic: David Metter has been appointed president of automotive for HookLogic. No stranger to the automotive vertical, he was previously CMO of MileOne Automotive.
– Brainshark: Andy Zimmerman has been promoted to CMO from VP/GM of myBrainshark. He first joined the company in 2007 as VP of product marketing and VP of business development, and later, in 2009, he led the launch of myBrainshark.com. Earlier, he was SVP of sales and marketing at Theikos.
– Collective: The company has hired former ScanScout Chief Revenue Officer Jed Savage as EVP of media sales and strategy. Savage will oversee U.S. sales and account management for Collective’s ad products.
– Amobee: Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) and Yahoo (NSDQ: YHOO) veteran Grant Watts joins the team as managing director for the APAC region, based in Singapore. Prior to Amobee, he was most recently Group CEO at DMS Group Asia.
– Digitas Health: The healthcare marketing agency hired Yahav Isak as SVP of project management, based in the New York office. Most recently he served as SVP of operations and delivery and MRM Worldwide.