It’s well-known that the cloud has its vulnerabilities and difficulty achieving compliance, until now. FireHost has announced their Secure Cloud Servers. The world’s first secure, PCI 2.0 compliant public cloud hosting solution, built from the ground up with a no compromise attitude.
Whether you’re running an eCommerce or healthcare related site that has to achieve PCI 2.0 or HIPAA compliance, a mission critical website or application that must be available at all times, FireHost has your back.
With a level of protection rivaled only by large enterprise budgets, FireHost’s secure cloud environment includes:
- Firewalls with all ports closed besides ports 80 (HTTP) & 443 (HTTPS) on your web server
- Web application protection to scan all site traffic and automatically block malicious activity
- Complete isolation to ensure your cloud environment is unaffected and inaccessible by another FireHost customer
- DDoS protection to keep your website up and running, even when under an attack
- Secure VPN access providing an added level of protection while managing your cloud servers
- A customer portal to manage your Cloud Server including the ability to view detailed performance statistics
- Real-time view on your blocked hack attempts by attack type and originating country
On top of the enterprise level security, every cloud server is fully managed by top-tier support engineers, available 24x7x365 through live chat, toll-free phone or support ticket.