While many in the technology world are unabashed believers in cloud computing, many in the business world are still uncertain how utilizing cloud computing can translate to business advantage. From the lower-cost of IT overhead to the scalability of cloud architecture, cloud computing can deliver real business benefits to companies of all sizes.
Join GigaOM Pro and Rackspace for a free one-hour analyst roundtable webinar on May 25 at 10 a.m. PDT as we discuss understanding how cloud computing can help a business gain true competitive advantage.
We’ve assembled a panel of cloud experts, including:
- Paul Miller, Cloud Curator, GigaOM Pro – Moderator
- Nick Lippis, CEO/Industry Analyst/Consultant, Lippis Enterprises Inc.
- George Gilbert, Partner, TechAlpha
Some of the questions we’ll discuss are:
- Is your business at a competitive disadvantage if you do not use cloud computing?
- What are the business benefits of cloud computing?
- How do you measure business returns on your cloud computing architecture?
- What areas of IT are most crucial to deploy cloud computing for a competitive business advantage?
Who should attend:
- CEOs of any sized business looking for new ways to gain competitive business advantage
- C-level and senior executives
- Sales and marketing executives
- CIO and IT professionals who architect their IT for business advantage
- Executives from infrastructure vendors
The roundtable discussion will take place on Wednesday, May 25 at 10 a.m. PDT. If you’re interested in attending this free webinar provided by GigaOM Pro and our sponsor Rackspace, register today.