Download now at http://www.x.com/mpl.
Whether you are building an entire storefront or a new mobile game, PayPal’s mobile libraries are simple to integrate and make it easy for customers to pay you right from your app.
With our native libraries–available for iOS and Android–your app is ready to accept payments when you add a PayPal button and a few lines of code. The payment libraries are extremely flexible and suitable for a variety of use cases.
With the mobile libraries, customers don’t need to leave your app to complete a transaction. Now you can accept payments for goods and services within your own app. On the backend, payments are sent to your PayPal Account right away.
Here are some of the payment options you can offer with PayPal’s mobile libraries:
- Accept a simple payment for a good, services, or more.
- Split a payment to multiple merchants and distribute the payment with parallel payments.
- Create an app that adds a service charge to all payments and distribute the service charge with chained payments.
- Set up pre-approved payments so customers can create billing agreements with you. Then use these billing agreements to set up recurring payments or subscriptions.
- Pass shopping cart information enabling buyers to purchase multiple items at once.
- Include invoice or customized information in your reports.
To find out more and download, go to http://www.x.com/mpl.