Following the success of the MacHeist offerings, time-limited bundles of software seem to be popular these days. The Fusion Ads Holiday Bundle includes a number of programs that may be of interest to Mac-using web workers. The collection includes the following software:
- ExpressionEngine for website design.
- Billings for quoting, invoicing and time tracking.
- Kaleidoscope finds differences in text and image files.
- Versions project manager for Subversion.
- DrawIt vector drawing application.
- TextExpander typing shortcut utility.
- FontCase font management application.
- ExpanDrive allows you to access SFTP/FTP and Amazon S3 files from within Finder.
- Postmark delivers and tracks transactional email.
It also features some additional tools, including;
- Pictos scalable, royalty-free icons.
- Gedy’s Social Icons vector shapes of social networks.
- Mijingo video training for ExpressionEngine 2.
- Keynote Kung-Fu wireframe toolkit for Keynote.
The bundle is valued at $626, and is available for $79. It will be available through December 31.
Related content from GigaOM Pro (sub. req.):