Join 2,000 developers, innovators and entrepreneurs at the only developer conference dedicated to payments –- PayPal X Innovate 2010 –- Oct. 26-27 at Moscone West in San Francisco. Don’t miss groundbreaking news from PayPal and innovative partners changing the way the world pays and gets paid. Be there in person to hear this year’s announcements in:
- Digital goods and in-line payments. Find out how new PayPal services can help you tap this exploding, $17 billion market.
- Mobile payments. Get the details on emerging opportunities and payment models for monetizing apps.
- Connected devices. Glimpse the future of offline payments integrated in devices other than computers and phones.
- Consumer and merchant apps. Hear firsthand how PayPal plans to help developers promote and distribute apps.
Need more reasons to go?
- Get inspired by keynote speakers Tim O’Reilly and Marc Andreessen.
- Code live with developers and PayPal engineers, and participate in the annual hackathon.
- Be part of the live studio audience for Diggnation! Episode taped at Innovate 2010 will air on Nov. 3.
Browse sessions, events, and get the full conference schedule at x.com/innovate.
Register with promo code GIGAOM and get 20% off registration. Register Now!