Charts from the online section are below; others here. Some highlights…
– “Among 16-24s, over half (52 percent) of their media activity is simultaneous, compared to just over one fifth (22 percent) for people aged over 55″ (more via Guardian.co.uk).
– “For the fifth year in a row spending on communications services has decreased.”
– “Viewers watched an average of three hours and 45 minutes of television a day in 2009, three percent more than in 2004″ (more via Guardian.co.uk).
– “Social networking accounts for nearly a quarter of all time spent on the internet.”
– “The average Facebook user spent 6.5 hours on the site during May 2010.”
– “Usage of instant messaging declined from 14 per cent to 5 per cent.”