– Quantcast: Operational finance veteran Julio Pekarovic joins Quantcast as CFO. Previously he worked for seven years at Google (NSDQ: GOOG), most recently as VP, global sales finance operations.
– MySpace: Joe Maloney is joining as content vertical lead. No stranger to the social net, he previously was VP of product at Slingshot Labs where he led operations for Social Plan, a business that was integrated into the MySpace (NYSE: NWS) platform. Prior to that he was director of community services at Helio where he built the MySpace Mobile app.
– MTVN: Film journalist Scott Robson has been appointed VP of new movie initiatives, where he’ll oversee film projects at the company’s online properties, including MTV.com and VH1.com. Robson most recently was editor-in-chief of AOL’s Moviefone.com and AOL (NYSE: AOL) Television.
– NBC Local Media: Anil Podduturi joins as VP of product strategy and Pranav Kamkhalia has been promoted to VP of product development. Podduturi comes from Daylife, where he led web publishing solutions. Kamkhalia joined NBCU in 2005 and most recently was director of development in the software engineering, digital products and service group.
– Mindflash.com: Donna Wells is now president and CEO. With a strong background in marketing, Wells was most recently CMO of Mint.com and earlier held leadership roles at Expedia and Charles Schwab.
– IAB: The Interactive Advertising Bureau is opening a San Francisco office and has hired a new exec. Steve Sullivan will lead the new office as VP of supply chain and revenue solutions. He comes from Microsoft (NSDQ: MSFT) where he was senior program manager of ad security.
– Berenson & Co.: The investment bank has hired former Bear, Stearns analyst Lisbeth Barron as managing director and head of its media, entertainment and leisure advisory practice. Barron previously led Centerview Partners’ M&A advisory practice and has covered the media and entertainment industry on Wall Street for over 20 years.