Whether you’re an IT executive, investor, entrepreneur or technologist, you need to attend Structure, GigaOM’s flagship conference focused on cloud computing. At each point in the IT supply chain, disruption by cloud computing is creating new opportunity. At Structure 2010, which will be held at the Mission Bay Conference Center on June 23rd and 24th in San Francisco, you will learn about these opportunities and how to make them work for you. Register today and get $300 off your ticket.
Some of the topics we’ll discuss include:
- What will replace existing technologies in the data center.
- Why cloud analytics is a fundamental building block for deducing return on cloud investment.
- What broadband providers need to do to make broadband suitable for cloud computing.
- Why big data creates big problems but also big opportunities.
- What cloud computing can learn from the scientists and innovators of high-performance supercomputing.
- What we’re learning as the world of business dabbles with public/private hybrid clouds.
Our list of top-tier speakers is also growing every day and includes keynotes by the biggest names in cloud computing, among them:
- Paul Maritz, CEO, VMware
- Erich Clementi, Vice President, Strategy and General Manager, Enterprise Initiatives, IBM
- Dr. Donald Ferguson, CTO CA, Inc.
- Marc Benioff, Chairman and CEO, salesforce.com
A new feature this year is the Startup LaunchPad. Held at the end of the first day, this is where our selection of the 10 best startups or major product launches take the stage. Full details and the entry form can be found here.
Structure 2010 also represents a great way to directly address one of the most influential tech audiences anywhere. Call Mike Sly at (415) 235-0358 to find out how your company can exhibit.